Sunday, April 3 … 2:00pm @ Walker Field (optional warm-up at 1:15pm)
Must register and pay in advance (check to “FCBC” or cash).
Wood Bat only (bring your own bat) … helmet must be worn while batting and base-running (helmets provided by FCBC)
$20 per person … proceeds help offset seasonal maintenance costs at Walker Field
To RSVP, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your preferred defensive positions (“any/all” is the ideal approach!)
- Max participants = 24 (12 per team) … when you RSVP, note if you want to be on the same team with another player.
- Each team pitches (from behind a screen) to their own hitters (BP-style) … it’s a hitter’s game! We want the ball in play (not a bunch of walks and strikeouts).
- Wood Bat only (bring your own bat). Helmet must be worn while batting and base-running.
- No alcohol or tobacco products allowed — Walker Field is on PSD property and is an FCBC-managed facility.
- What this is not: your chance to trash-talk and ooze testosterone.
- What this is: a chance for baseball lovers to play on a beautiful ballfield and have some fun with like-minded baseball people.
Must register in advance.