Recreational Baseball — Summer League
- Pre-Kindergarten (players turn 5 by September 15 … after the summer season ends)
- Kindergarten (Advanced Tee-Ball/Soft-Toss)
- 3rd Grade (Modified League Rules) No Metal Cleats
- 4th Grade(Modified League Rules) No Metal Cleats
- 5th-6th Grade (Modified League Rules) No Metal Cleats
Note that Indoor Rules follow the summer league rules and these are just modified for indoor.
These bat rules reference all levels.
Playing Up: Recreationally or in Intermediate
We do not allow playing up in the recreational leagues. You should not register your child to play in a league that is intended for older players.
Recreational Players may play in a league intended for younger players if a written notice is provided by a physician or a school counselor stating that it is in the child’s best interests to play with younger children.