Fall Ball Recreational: Kindergarten through 8th Grade
Team Assignment: Individual Players are assigned by school and geographic quadrants bisected by College Avenue and Drake Road. FCBC does not guarantee coaches for Fall Ball teams. Parents are encouraged to sign up on the registration to help coach and assist the Fall Ball teams. If a team does not have a coach by scheduling time, the team will be disbanded.
Coaches Meeting: Thursday, August 31 at the FCBC Office in City Park. 6:30pm – 7:30pm. Coaches will receive rosters, equipment, rules, and more.
Contact the FCBC Office at email@example.com or 970-484-3368 for more information.
Recreational Player Information
Note for Fall Ball: all Leagues must have a minimum of 3 teams to run a league.
Players are assigned to teams based on their current school grade.
Single Grade League: Kindergarten
Combined Grades: 1st/2nd, 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7th/8th
- Games are played Sundays 12pm – 7pm
- 6 League Games (9/10 – 10/15) — in the event of weather cancellations, Fall Ball games are not made up.
- FCBC provides Game Balls, Umpires, Scheduling, Field Rental and Maintenance, Equipment, and Administration
- Focus of the league is on individual and team instruction by coaches
- Coaches use free substitution in order to provide more individualized instruction
Fall Player Fees
League age for a player is determined by their current grade level in school. Note: we must have at least 3 teams to run a league.
- Kindergarten: $95 – Advanced T-Ball (Coach Pitch — if strikeout, one swing off the tee)
- 1st/2nd: $110 – Coach Pitch
- 3rd & 4th Grade – $120 (umpire provided)
- 5th & 6th Grade – $130 (umpires provided)
- 7th & 8th Grade – $135 (umpires provided)
Players are assigned to teams by school and geographic quadrants bisected by College Avenue and Drake Road. FCBC does not guarantee coaches for Fall Ball teams. Parents are encouraged to sign up to help coach and assist — indicate your availability/interest on the registration form.
Click Fall Ball Coach Application to fill out the coach application form.
- Players should use existing FCBC summer jerseys
- GOJO Sports provides the reversible FCBC jersey for 1st – 4th grades if needed
- 5th-8th grades may wear their summer team jersey or a FALL BALL JERSEY from GOJO Sports
Intermediate, AA, & AAA Teams
Age Divisions: levels may combined for Fall (9/10, 11/12, etc.). 3 teams are needed for a league
- 9u – Wood bat is optional
- 10u – Wood bat is optional
- 11u – Wood bat is optional
- 12u – Wood bat is optional
- 13u – Wood bat is optional
- 14u – Wood bat is optional
- Games played on Sundays 12pm – 7pm and all games are in Fort Collins … flex-scheduling possible if needed
- 6 League Games, September 10 to October 15 (note: Fall Ball games are not made-up if impacted by weather)
- Wood bats are optional for leagues
- Game Balls are provided, teams provide their own equipment including bats
- Coaches can use free substitution in order to provide more individualized instruction
Team Cost for competitive teams: $800
Fall Baseball Competitive Team Registration — Contact Thad Anderson to register … firstname.lastname@example.org
- All teams in the competitive level are coach initiated; teams may be formed from their summer teams by a coach. To be included in the schedule, Coaches must complete the waiver and provide this data, along with payment, to FCBC by August 25.
- Uniforms: Teams may choose to use existing summer jerseys (each player must have a number on their jersey and be in appropriate baseball attire)