Recreational Coaches Meetings
- Monday, April 24: 6:00pm – 7:00pm (Pre-K, K, 1st Grade) @ FCBC Office / City Park (parking lot of City Park South ballfield)
- Monday, April 24: 7:00pm – 8:00pm (5th-6th Grade) @ FCBC Office / City Park (parking lot of City Park South ballfield)
- Tuesday, April 25: 6:00pm – 7:00pm (2nd, 3rd, 4th Grade) @ FCBC Office / City Park (parking lot of City Park South ballfield)
- Tuesday, April 25: 7:00pm – 8:00pm (7th-8th, 9th-11th Grade) @ FCBC Office / City Park (parking lot of City Park South ballfield)
FCBC Coaches Field Clinics:
Instructor: Thad Anderson
Coach – 20 Years (Recreational and Competitive), TV Play-by-Play (including College Baseball and Softball), Baseball Director at Triple Crown Sports – 14 Years
- Sunday, April 30: 5:00pm – 6:00pm (Pre-K through 1st) @ Lincoln MS (Walker Field)
- Sunday, April 30: 6:30pm – 7:30pm (2nd through 6th) @ Lincoln MS (Walker Field)
- Monday, May 1: 5:00pm – 6:00pm (2nd through 6th) @ Edora East
- Monday, May 1: 6:30pm – 7:30pm (Pre-K thru 1st) @ Edora East
2016 Intermediate Coach Information
Deadline for applications is December 4, 2015.
2015 Indoor Coaches
Positive Coaching & CHAMP
FCBC is Partner with CHAMP (Character In Athletics make It a Priority) & Positive Coaching Alliance, to help support and foster the positive character of Coaching to all players. This also incudes the Positive Parent.
Sign up for the PCA’s Momentum e-newsletter and receive it once a week. CLICK HERE to sign up.
- Coaching Your Own Child
- Coaching Blowout Games
- Coaching Practices Rec vs Competitive
- Coaching Empowering Conversations
- Coaching Parent/Coach Guidelines
- Coaching Kid Friendly Criticism 1 –Friendly Criticism 2
- Coaching Using Effort Goals
- Coaching Sample Parent Meeting
- Parents when you should Intervene
- Parent Pledge
Beginning January 1, 2012 all Colorado coaches in any youth sport for ages 11 and older are State-mandated to be certified in keeping athletes safe from concussions. Please NOTE that coaches who observe a player who may show signs of a concussion are required to inform FCBC, and the player is then required to see a doctor and provide a written clearance from the doctor prior to returning to a practice or game. In a joint collaboration with the City of Fort Collins Recreation Department and the Fort Collins Soccer Club, if you coach a team with the City or the Soccer Club, you will only be required to have one certification. You are required to provide either FCBC, the City, or the Soccer Club a copy of your certification. Click here to take the CDC’s free online concussion training course. You must have this completed PRIOR to your first game or tournament.